Applications are open for 1 Research Studentship, within the framework of project nexIK: Exploring the Human-Water-Energy Nexus in Industrial Kitchens, EXPL/CCI-COM/1234/2021, financed by national funds through FCT/MCTES (PIDDAC),
This position is directly related to Task 2: Resource Monitoring, and the selected candidate will contribute will several sub-task that need to be deveveloped. More precisely:
- Improve an existing data collection hardware-software platform that will be deployed in the scope of the project. This includes for example the definition of data cleaning strategies.
- Actively participate in the process of deploying the platform in the selected IKs, as well as the data quality assessments.
- Conduct research in the topic of disaggregation, with a particular focus in disaggregating water consumption by combining both water and electricity consumption data.
- Assist the research team in the continuous monitoring of the data collection campaign.
- As part of the research team, the selected candidate is also expected to participate in the production of reports and scientific presentations/publications.
Duration and Application Procedure:
The research fellowship(s) will have the duration of 6 months. It’s expected to begin during 12/2022. The research fellowship is not renewable.
It is mandatory to formalize applications with the submission of the following documents:
- B1 Form – Fellowship application (https://ist-id.pt/concursos/bolsas/);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Academic degree certificate, where applicable;
- Proof of enrollment at an academic degree course or at a course that does not award an academic degree;
Applications must be submitted to the email: email@example.com until 28/10/2022 with the subject [nexIK: BI2].
For additional information refer to the job post at EURAXESS.