This job offer has expired.
Applications are open for 1 Scientific Initiation Studentship, within the framework of project nexIK: Exploring the Human-Water-Energy Nexus in Industrial Kitchens, EXPL/CCI-COM/1234/2021, financed by national funds through FCT/MCTES (PIDDAC),
This position is directly related to Task 1: User-centered Research, and the selected candidate will contribute will several sub-task that need to be deveveloped. More precisely:
- Actively participate in the characterization of the IKs towards understanding their infrastructures (e.g., types of appliances, and the number of staff), and processes (e.g., type of food served and staff routines).
- Actively participate in the user-centred research tasks aimed at understanding users’ behaviours, needs, challenges, knowledge of what concerns the functioning of IKs, WEFN, and different energy efficiency/flexibility opportunities.
- Develop and validate a taxonomy of IKs by leveraging the results from the previous tasks and the data collected during the deployment.
- As part of the research team, the selected candidate is also expected to participate in the production of reports and scientific presentations/publications.
Duration and Application Procedure:
The research fellowship(s) will have the duration of 6 months. It’s expected to begin during 09/2022. The research fellowship is not renewable.
It is mandatory to formalize applications with the submission of the following documents:
- B1 Form – Fellowship application (https://ist-id.pt/concursos/bolsas/);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Academic degree certificate, where applicable;
- Proof of enrollment at an academic degree course or at a course that does not award an academic degree;
- Declaration on honour that the applicant does not exceed with this contract, including the possible renovations, an accumulated period of one year in this type of studentship, continuously or with interruptions, and has not held any other fellowship directly or indirectly funded by FCT.
Applications must be submitted to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org until 12/08/2022.
For additional information refer to the job post at EURAXESS.