This job offer has expired.
Applications are open for 1 Research Studentship, within the framework of project nexIK: Exploring the Human-Water-Energy Nexus in Industrial Kitchens, EXPL/CCI-COM/1234/2021, financed by national funds through FCT/MCTES (PIDDAC).
This position is directly related to Task 1: User-centered Research, and the selected candidate will contribute will several sub-task that need to be deveveloped. More precisely:
- Actively participate in the recruitment process and in the characterization of the IKs towards understanding their infrastructures (e.g., types of appliances, and the number of staff), and processes (e.g., type of food served and staff routines);
- Actively participate in the user-centered research tasks aimed at understanding users’ behaviors, needs, challenges, knowledge in what concerns the functioning of IKs, WEFN, and different energy efficiency/flexibility opportunities;
- Develop and validate a taxonomy of IKs by leveraging the results from the previous tasks and the data collected during the deployment;
- Assist the research team in the qualitative validation of the data-driven WEFN models that will be developed in the project;
- Assist the research team in the deployment of the monitoring technology and data quality assessments;
- Assist the research team in the continuous monitoring of the data collection campaign;
- Assist the research team in the production of reports and scientific presentations/publications;
Duration and Application Procedure:
The research fellowship(s) will have the duration of 9 months. It’s expected to begin during 02/2022. The research fellowship is not renewable.
It is mandatory to formalize applications with the submission of the following documents:
- B1 Form – Fellowship application (https://ist-id.pt/concursos/bolsas/);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Academic degree certificate, where applicable;
- Proof of enrollment at an academic degree course (Master or Integrated Master);
Applications must be submitted to the email: email@example.com
For additional information refer to the job post at EURAXESS.